Updated 5th January 2021
As an essential business providing mobility solutions and helping to maintain independent living, we are OPEN and operational and on hand to keep you mobile and independent. Today, more than any time before, we want to be able to stay safe and secure in our own homes.
Like all businesses we are closely monitoring the government guidelines and the impact that COVID-19 is having on our business, our colleagues, and customers.
During this challenging and difficult period, we want to let you know that we take the health and well-being of our customers and employees as our utmost priority. We are taking extra measures to ensure everyone’s safety and have put the following guidelines in place.
Following government advice, we have put the following steps in place to ensure your safety, and the safety of our Product Specialists, during your home demonstration-
- Our Product Specialist have all been provided with PPE, which they will wear throughout the demonstration.
- Upon arrival, our Product Specialist will ask to wash their hands. Likewise they will ask to wash their hands upon leaving your property
- During the demonstration we will observe social distancing and always keep at least two meters apart
- At your request and where possible we may be able to demonstrate products in your garden
- All our equipment is cleaned, with provided equipment, in between appointments and our specialists follow a strict code of hygiene
- If you or anyone in your household has been been suffering from symptoms, of Covid-19, we will not attend a home demonstration.
- If at any stage you have any queries please contact our customer care team on 0800 085 5585
What we ask from you
- Please do not offer to make any drinks for our Product Specialist (but thank you for offering!)
- Keep a safe distance, always 2 meters apart
- Do not make physical contact, this includes handshaking
To find out more on the government guidelines you can read more here
Safe And Secure Installation
We have taken extra measures to ensure we can install your new bathroom in the safest and most hygienic way possible. Our 6 step process is-
- We will contact you and agree a mutual day for you installation to start
- Our installers will be wearing protective equipment for your and their safety.
- Upon arrival, they will knock the door and stand at least two meters back. They will commence work on your bathroom, while you isolate in a different room. You do not need to come in contact with the installers at any point.
- Our installers are following a strict hygiene code and keeping work areas and tool handles clean wherever possible .
- At the end of the installation, all packaging and rubbish will be removed from your property.
- The Installers will advise that they are leaving the property and leave the work area tidy. If your installation is across a few days they will advise of their arrival time for the following day.
At no time do you need to come into contact with our installers.. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this difficult time.
We will continue to closely observe the advice and guidelines set by the government, as we navigate these challenging and circumstances.
Thank you for your continued support.